Six suspects. Two eras. One missing treasure. Unravel the mystery through an immersive virtual experience set in the iconic Raffles Hotel Singapore.
Raffles Hotel Singapore together with Double Confirm Productions and Sight Lines Entertainment presents ‘The Curious Case of the Missing Peranakan Treasure’, an enthralling detective whodunnit tale and the first-of-its-kind virtual interactive play set against the backdrop of the iconic Grand Dame of Singapore. Investigate the mystery through a pure virtual gameplay option, or live and breathe the adventure through exclusive experiences on-site or during your stay at our storied hotel.
Written by award-winning playwright Jean Tay and directed by critically acclaimed actor/director Hossan Leong, ‘The Curious Case of the Missing Peranakan Treasure’ will immerse you into the role of a detective tasked to investigate the missing Peranakan treasure – the crown jewel of the fictional “Treasures of the Straits” exhibition at the Raffles Hotel Singapore. In this highly interactive virtual format, explore the hotel’s historic grounds and venture through its illustrious halls, all the while piecing clues together, and deciding how the story unfolds.
STAY & PLAY – STAYCATION PACKAGE
The virtual and physical merge in this interactive gameplay hosted at Raffles Hotel Singapore, offering a truly unique and memorable staycation experience.
Begin the virtual interactive play anytime from the comfort of a luxurious suite of your choosing, before moving through various checkpoints across Raffles Hotel Singapore to receive clues, solve mysteries and experience the virtual play in person to uncover the missing treasure – you decide how the story unfolds. Enjoy complimentary Singapore Slings for two and a satay platter at Raffles Courtyard, redeem a complimentary gift from Raffles Boutique along the way and cap off your experience with an indulgent Heritage Evening dinner at The Grand Lobby.
Promising the full Raffles Experience, the package also offers other special privileges and benefits, including:
- Breakfast for two
- Exclusive 15% off at Raffles Spa and Raffles Boutique
- Complementary history tour with Raffles Hotel Singapore’s Resident Historian
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid for stays from now till 23 December 2022.
- All package inclusions are to be utilised during the stay.
- All reservations have to be fully pre-paid at time of booking and is non-refundable.
- Offer is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, discounts or loyalty programmes.
- Prices stated are in Singapore Dollars, and will be subject to 10% service charge and 7% government taxes.
- Advance reservations are required for our Fitness Centre and Pool facilities.