In collaboration with the historic National Museum of Singapore, immerse in an exclusive stay at Raffles Hotel Singapore which celebrates local history and culture complemented by a specially curated experience at Singapore’s oldest museum with a progressive mind. Beneath its 19th century colonial exterior, it uses cutting edge technology to present the nation’s legacy and development. Its galleries highlight fresh perspectives of the Singapore story as they take you on an immersive voyage one where creative storytelling redefines the conventional museum experience.
Curated Culture is available at $300++ above our Best Available Rates, with a stay of at least two nights including:
– Daily sumptuous Breakfast for Two at Tiffin Room
– Private Tour with Museum’s Curator (1 hr 15 mins) at a selected NMS exhibition of choice
– All access admission tickets and complimentary tickets to return for repeat visit
– Exciting Porcelain Workshop at Museum Retail shop – Supermama (30 mins), inclusive of delivery to Raffles Hotel/overseas address depending on when the porcelain will be ready after firing at the kiln.
– Light refreshment at Museum F&B – Food for Thought
– Refreshing Singapore Sling as welcome drink
– Enlightening History Tour with our Resident Historian
– Enjoy a complimentary 60-minute usage of the thermal facilities at Raffles Spa and join our weekly wellness activities, developed to achieve a healthy and purposeful life.
- Private Tour with Museum’s Curator (1 hr 15 mins) at a selected NMS exhibition of choice
- All access admission tickets and complimentary tickets to return for repeat visit
- Exciting Porcelain Workshop at Museum Retail shop - Supermama (30 mins), inclusive of delivery to Raffles Hotel/overseas address depending on when the porcelain will be ready after firing at the kiln.
- Light refreshment at Museum F&B - Food for Thought
- Refreshing Singapore Sling as welcome drink
- Enlightening History Tour with our Resident Historian
Terms and Conditions
– Minimum length of stay of 2 nights required. No breakup stay allowed.
– All package inclusions are to be utilised during the stay.
– All reservations have to be fully pre-paid at time of booking and is non-refundable.
– Full stay charge will be imposed for any non-arrivals.
– Offer is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, discounts or loyalty programmes.
– Prices stated are in Singapore Dollars, and will be subject to 10% service charge and 8% government taxes.
– 14-days advance reservations are required to make arrangement for the necessary tours and workshops, and this package is only valid from 10am – 4pm (last tour with Museum’s Curator starts at 4pm) daily
– Package is available up to 2 adults and 2 children (aged 12 years and below) or 3 adults.
– Triple Supplement for third adult, room, one daily breakfast and National Museum experience is at S$277++ per night, and for children (aged 6 to 12) is at additional S$210++ per child per night, will be borne by guest directly to hotel.
– If the additional guest is younger than 6 years old, there will be no additional fee for the additional guest, however 3rd guest will not be entitled to the Porcelain workshop, light refreshment and museum gift.
– Should there be changes or unforeseen circumstances, the museum reserves the right to replace the items with items of similar value.