A nostalgic tribute to the late 1800s when Raffles faced Singapore’s beachfront, our two Promenade Suites are nestled intimately in the front-most corner of the Main Building, overlooking Beach Road. Each suite is named after a prominent female figure of her time in Singapore and features a parlour, dressing room and luxurious bedroom with a king bed. Guests residing here enjoy 24-hour check-in and check-out.
1. Lady Mountbatten Suite
Lady Mountbatten was the Countess of Burma and wife of Lord Louis Mountbatten, famed Earl of Burma, last Viceroy of India and Southeast Asia’s Supreme Allied Commander during the Second World War.
2. Lady Sophia Suite
Lady Sophia was the wife of Sir Stamford Raffles, the founder of modern Singapore and the hotel’s namesake.
Size: 914 sqft / 85 sqm
– Colonial corner suites with one king bed
– Separate parlour and dressing area
– All-marble double vanity bathrooms
– Separate bathtub and walk-in shower
– Luxury bathroom fixtures and amenities
– Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
– 55-inch televisions
– 24-hour Raffles Butler service
– Daily turndown service
– Coffee and tea facilities, including
complimentary non-alcoholic mini bar replenished daily
– Pillow menu
– Complimentary fruit platter
– Complimentary daily newspapers
– Express laundry service
– 24-hour in-suite dining
Raffles Hotel Singapore has embarked on a careful and sensitive restoration programme which will be carried out in three phases. Phase One began on 13 February 2017. For more information, please click here.